Thursday, November 3, 2011

Upcoming Movie and Anime Release~

I just searched on the upcoming release in 2012, and I found something that people might be interested in~
Picture contents are from <http://www.animeph.com>
Anime:
Code: Breaker has been my favourite manga every since I read it. It has a very interesting plot line and relationships between characters. It is definitely one of the Anime that I am looking forward to see.


Movies:
Blue Exorcist also known as Ao no Exorcist. The movie is going to be release sometime in April~
For those who like Blue Exorcist, this will be one of the movie worth watching:)


 K-ON! I personally haven't watch any K-ON! anime, but I know the manga is extremely humorous! If you are looking for the release date of K-ON!, December 3rd is the day!


Toaru Majutsu no Index MOVIE~~~ Release in 2012!

0 comments:

Post a Comment